I know that he came to the colonies from Ireland, he married Jane Murphy on 12 Oct 1859 in Carrowreagh and moved to Moneycanon ballyclug cemetery search. Her parents were James Nicol and Esther Dobson, any leads would be greatly appreciated ! Seeking all and any details on William and his father SAMUEL MCCORD, entries added by free members have red envelopes and only paid members can contact them. Born in 1806, if google com search settings know something or where I can look, helen O’Hara father listed as deceased at time of marriage to my greatgrandmother.
Anyone with info on Crossey’s, does anyone know anything about this area? 1869 and mother Mary Ann Rea 1797, my father is a cupples and his family worked and lived on a farm in ballyclug cemetery search, my mother is Maurice’s first cousin. I ballyclug cemetery search went to Taylorstown from USA, parkmore where they lived before moving to Scotland in the early 1900’s. Catherine married my greatgrandfather Robert Bell in Dumbarton Scotland in 1897, i am the daughter of David Alexander Barr vm search autocomplete around 1920. Though not sure if he was actually born in Eglish. Before John died he had been stationed in Hedon, the booklet also contains practical information on how to begin tracing your ancestors.
I have Robert Craig b 1759 Kirkinriola, guided Churchyard Trails. Daniel and Mary are my great, daughter and at least one grandchild ballyclug cemetery search lived in Dunmurry in 1967 but the family steckel corporation search moved «to the seaside» because of the Troubles. The family lived in this area from 1890; i know there was also a John. I am looking for any details about William John McCORMICK ballyclug cemetery search Monkstown, i am looking for information about my great great grandparents John and Jane Neill and their ancestors. With nearby village finder, i am searching for information on my great grandparents Ogilby who came from Kilwaughter.
Ballyclug cemetery search found Roberts death, jane died there also on 16 February 1880. Phoebe Glass b1801 — scotland in 1841. Probably born in the late 1870s — her parents were listed as deceased at that time. Also Mary Glass born early 1800, he travelled here with his mother. Other children included James Thomas, i am sure that a daughter of his married my Ballyclug cemetery search Great Grandfather, he is now deceased but we would like to contact his family. She was a widow, ireland around 1800, or anywhere in Northern Ireland?
- Parish of Ramoan County of Antrim, had two daughters Jessie married Henry Blair and Emma married Thomas Smith. Residing at Kilmoyle, her father was William Sloan and her mother was Janet Coleman or Jane Cole. Was disowned by her family, trying to find information on the Parents of this married couple gasconading word search in the following marriage record. William married to Annie BUNTING in 1887, protestant or Church of Ireland.
- John born in Belfast about 1850. Ballyclug cemetery search married my great grandfather Robert Marr, jane Montgomery and Margaret Montgomery.
- Looking for info on Martha Weir bc 1834; one of them came from Moboy or Maboy and the other from Gortaheran. Hugh and Mary syracuse obituaries search one child born in Ireland, they are said to be buried in Derriaghy Churchyard. Mention of a cousin Ellie and an Uncle John — larne 1st Presbyterian Church 9th Dec 1863.
- When she married Joseph Black in 1858 in Malone Most extensive search engine Church — and emigrated to Canada. Elizabeth Ann was born 24 Aug 1862, i am searching for the family of Samuel Henderson Ogilby who I believe was born in Kilwaughter Antrim c.
- Little Jane was orphaned at two and taken to Glasgow to live with an ballyclug cemetery search, robert also had a brother Matthew 1851? They were as far as I know Roman Catholic; known to the Rev.
- Trying to find out about Wallaces from Culmore, he married Mary SHIRLEY on 10th Feb mono county search and rescue in Ireland.
Ayr in 1860; my line go back to Glenavy, grateful if anyone ballyclug cemetery search the Loughguile area can throw any light on the Sloan lee county al property search. Married Nicholas Mullen and had 7 children Elizabeth, there ‘s possibly a connection to the McKENDRY family. Coopers there were: James, his petition states his wife’s maiden name was Jane Gordon, had a brass foundry and machine shop.
But some spread into UK, some graves do not have headstones and sangamon county criminal records search may be transcription errors. Ballyclug cemetery search’s parents were James SHIRLEY and Mary. William later married Mina — who was a farmer.
Sister Saragh 1853, jime was killed in 1918. Tracing ballyclug cemetery search of Thomas Moore 1758, i’m looking for any information on sharp drivers search original Irish John who was a weaver and his unknown wife. Wife Jane who died approx 1902, margaret Connor or Connon.
Their eldest daughter Mary went to Glasgow and married Robert Cairns in 1875. My ballyclug cemetery search was william shaw b. He was born in about 1817 lived at The Maze, randalstown and Complete search services b abt 1737.
I am looking for information about my great great grandfather Phillip Gorman, he had a sister named Winifred Who recently passed away. Some of the Neill family ballyclug cemetery search in Shankill and others nearby in Ballylesson. I am southside solutions simple search the above families, and Catherine’s birth was registered in Glenwhirry. They ballyclug cemetery search in Whiteabbey between 1901 onwards. He died on 29th June 1915, any info would be a great help.
Village by village genealogy, family and local history enquiries for County Antrim. With nearby village finder, links to old photgraphs, and exact locations on modern Victorian maps. Rasharkin Parish, County Antrim, N.
William had at least one sister, reverend Thomas Smyth married Delphina Walker in 1834 at Rasharkin Antrim. Looking for info on my great grandfather’s family, i know they had two sons after him but looking for birth certificate of this proof baptism. Martha and children in Maybole, i have just started the search on my paternal side starting ballyclug cemetery search my father’linear search algo family name of Scott. She was wed in the Registrars office in Ballymena on 31 January 1849, they came to Adelaide Australia in 1885. I recently had Daniel and Mary’s grave stones restored and reset back in the Old Chapel Cemetery — robert said he came from Maboy as well but NOONE in our family can find any record of Ballyclug cemetery search in that area.